ILPS Board & Membership General Annual Meeting 8 November 2019 in Cologne, Germany.
ILPS Board&Membership General Annual Meeting 2019 continues the cycle of annual Board&Membership Meetings.
It was held on November 8th, 2019 at Spectral Service AG and gathered all ILPS Members from all over the world to discuss several topics about Phospholipids and Lipids.
For more information please contact the ILPS Executive Director Rute Azevedo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Welcome, Opening and Anti‐trust rules
2. Adoption of the Agenda
3. Approval minutes of Meeting 23 October 2015
4. President Report ‐ BD
‐ ILPS in USA, Last meeting Salt Lake City, next in Orlando May 2017
‐ Phospholipid Conference Krasnodar Conference 10‐15 Oct 2016
5. Secretary Report – RM
6. Treasurer Report – GR
7. Positions within ILPS
‐ New Position of an ILPS Coordinator
8. Co‐operation with other associations
‐ ILPS subgroup of Euro Fed Lipids
9. Shipping of Milk and Marine lipids, problem with veterinary control from Non‐EU countries
10. Biannual Willem van Nieuwenhyzen Award
11. Analytical Projects 2017
‐ Nutritional values of Lecithin
12. ILPS Scientific Symposium 2017
13. Date of next meeting